- User information (email, name and company) specified for registration is stored in the service.
- No uploaded files are stored in the service.
- The service stores statistics in terms of number of logins, type of standard used and total number of validation errors found. The purpose of the statistics is to provide a complete picture of how the standards are used.
- We may also share your personal information with a third party, provided we are required to do so by law.
- Personal Data Responsible is Midran Limited. If you want to be removed from the service, you can email us at email@example.com.
After registration an email with an activation link is sent to you. Check your spam-filter in case the email hasn't arrived within 10 minutes.